Saturday, July 21, 2007

Welcome Neomi Jade Prema



Welcome Neomi Jade Prema.
June 12th, 2007 at 9:58 pm
7 pounds 2 oz, 20 3/4 inches
Born at Home!!!

I am so grateful for my pregnancy, for my labor and for my baby.
I am so grateful for the support that I received from my family, friends and co-workers.
I am so grateful that Giselle was at the birth and that she was a part of her sister's beginning.
I am so blessed to have enjoyed the pregnancy and the labor.

The labor was a passage for our whole family. For me it was a renewal in the faith that birth is beautiful, natural and nothing to be feared. It was the most magical experience I have experienced. For Giselle it was her transition to being a big sister and to being part of something bigger than herself.



Neomi's birth was my rebirth. I feel refreshed and new again. Seeing things from a different perspective. Her labor started with a walk in the trees and ended surrounded in warm water.
Her birth was a true meditation on the breath. It was gentle and rythmic.

Thank you Renee for your love, nurturing and devotion. you are a true midwife.

No comments: